29.11.08

malam sabtu

Hujan masih renyai-renyai.Aku dok kat bilik lagi sambil tengok siling and start to dream.

HOney you are the sea upon which I float.

Honey you are a rock upon which I stand.And I come here to talk.I hope you understand.

I come here with a load and it feel so much lighter Now I meet you.And Honey you should know that I could never go on without you.

sincerely with love

thank you for your patience and support(promise to be sopan santun)

komunikasion
Betoila depa kata : only love can conquer hate in every situation sambil struming gitar kapok.

Taken frm "Green Eyes "-3;43 -2002 A rush of blood to the Head Coldplay

3 comments:

Mademoiselle Cynicleopetra said...

Love Conquers All...the conquest of happiness is sacrifices...

madbosco said...

salam... amboiii!!! baguihh punya
blogging nmpk... nie menANTU nyonya mansur' dr ismadi yang operate mata kassim slamat tu kaa ? kalu betoi la, mamu kenai la chek niee...

el isman said...

Dear MAdem
Love can mend your life but
Love can break your heart.


Dear Bosco
Wassalam.Hahah.menANTU tu tulis besaq-besaq noo cheq.Apa khabq org disana.moga sihat walafiat.Kenapa nama bosco mcm dlm ceta al pacino (Godfather)?