4.11.08

Maghrib




Guten Tag.

Sekali lagi Mutiara FM ke udara lagi.Sekarang berkumandang Kiss Of Life dari Sade.Lagu ini diminta oleh pendengar kita mamu iscobar@gmail.com dengan ucapan kenang daku dalam doamu.pandu cermat jiwa selamat.
  1. Look at the sky It's the color of love
  2. There must have been an angel by my side
  3. Something heavenly came down from above
  4. He led me to you
  5. He built a bridge to your heart All the way
  6. How many tons of love inside I can't say

When I was led to you I knew you were the one for me I swear the whole world could feel my heartbeat When I lay eyes on you Ay ay ay You wrapped me up in The color of love.











2 comments:

Mademoiselle Cynicleopetra said...

remang-remang senja...gambar cantik banget...memang sendu

el isman said...

jgn remang bulu tengok suda.
kehekeehkeh