26.11.08

If 6 was 9




  • If the sun refused to shine - I dont mind, I dont mind.

  • Got my own world to live through and uh, ha !And I aint gonna copy you.

  • If all the hippies cut off all their hair Oh I dont care, oh I dont care.

White collar conservative flashin down the street Pointin their plastic finger at me, ha !
Go ahead on mister business man, you cant dress like me Yeah !


Dont nobody know what Im talkin about Ive got my own life to live


Im the one thats gonna die when its time for me to die


So let me live my life the way I want toYeah,


sing on brother, play on drummer.

Birthday boy Tribute to Johnny Allen Hendrix (November 27, 1942 – September 18, 1970)

Jam menunjukkan pukul 9pagi bukannya pukul 6 la.Awat hang bangun lambat sangat dah lambat nakpi keje ni.Banyak lagi belum deliver la thambi.Palat betoi....patut kena bangun awai.cheh melepas la lagi.smlm tengok Liverpool balun Marseille hehehehe padan muka aku.

(monolog dalaman berwarna jingga mcm spender aku)

No comments: