27.4.09

kampung


is this love
  • kampungku yang indah permai lepaih dok kat pondok tu kita layan la lagu ni.I can go on and on Jason Mraz pun boleh kena cucok kalau buat video clip kat sini.
See, I don't wanna wait in vain for your love.'Cause it's summer is here I'm still waiting there.Winter is here and I'm still waiting there.
Like I said,It's been three years since I'm knocking on your door And I still can knock some more it feasible, I wanna know now For I to knock some more?Ya see, in life I know there's lots of grief But your love is my relief .Tears in my eyes burn.Tears in my eyes burn while I'm waiting While I'm waiting for my turn.


Bob Marley -WAITING IN VAIN

2 comments:

ceri masam said...

pandai u selarikan the song with ur feelings pada ur kampung!!!

i love marley's! they make me feel happy :)

and i like ur kampung~ cantik

el isman said...

ur love is my relief.thank you 4 ur support one love.